Saturday, December 27, 2014

Original Art III






I should’ve spent Christmas gifting my mother with a painting made of my blood, sweat, and tears. Instead, I was curled up in bed with cold sweats and nausea. Yay, seasonal flu. Best Christmas present EVER. 

Even if I didn’t get to share it with her yet, I thought I’d share it with all of you. 

This painting was a tiny bit of a departure than what I’m used to. I mainly stick to decorative art. Things to spruce up my apartment. Nothing remotely art in a traditional art way.


But, my mom saw a painting at Home Goods and wanted me to imitate it. It definitely doesn’t look like the original, and this is my first time painting water reflection, but I’m still really proud of it. 
Store Art

What do you think?

My Art

1 comment:

  1. I love the color palette on yours waaaaay better.

    ReplyDelete